Information about Otilonium Bromide
Otilonium bromide uses
Otilonium Bromide is used in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome.
How otilonium bromide works
Otilonium bromide exerts an intense antispasmodic effect on the smooth muscles of the digestive tract.
Common side effects of otilonium bromide
Headache, Dizziness, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach pain
Available Medicine for Otilonium Bromide
- ₹144Zydus Cadila1 variant(s)
- ₹113 to ₹186Menarini India Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
Expert advice for Otilonium Bromide
- Otilonium Bromide is used in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome.
- It must be taken on an empty stomach.
- Take it as per dose and duration suggested by your doctor.
- Do not take indigestion remedies (antacids) within two hours of taking Otilonium Bromide.
- Do not stop taking medication without talking to your doctor first.