Information about Ornidazole + Diloxanide
Ornidazole + Diloxanide Uses
How Ornidazole + Diloxanide works
Ornidazole + Diloxanide is a combination of two medicines: Ornidazole and Diloxanide. Ornidazole is an antibiotic. It kills the bacteria and other microorganisms that cause infections by damaging the DNA. Diloxanide is an amoebicide. It works inside the large intestine to kill the infection causing amoeba (parasites). Together, they treat your infection effectively.
Common side effects of Ornidazole + Diloxanide
Nausea, Loss of appetite, Flatulence, Dizziness, Headache
Available Medicine for Ornidazole + Diloxanide
Amicline PlusFranco-Indian Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Ornidazole + Diloxanide
- Ornidazole + Diloxanide must be taken with food at the same time every day.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.
- Discontinue Ornidazole + Diloxanide and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
- It is advisable to drink plenty of fluids and eat a healthy diet while taking the medicine.
- It may cause dizziness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how the medicine affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking medication as it may cause increased side effects.