Olmesartan Medoxomil + Amlodipine
Information about Olmesartan Medoxomil + Amlodipine
Olmesartan Medoxomil + Amlodipine Uses
Olmesartan Medoxomil+Amlodipine is used in the treatment of Hypertension (high blood pressure).
How Olmesartan Medoxomil + Amlodipine works
Olmesartan Medoxomil + Amlodipine is a combination of two medicines: Olmesartan Medoxomil and Amlodipine which lower blood pressure effectively. Olmesartan Medoxomil is an angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB) and Amlodipine is a calcium channel blocker (CCB). They work by relaxing the blood vessels and making the heart more efficient at pumping blood throughout the body.
Common side effects of Olmesartan Medoxomil + Amlodipine
Sleepiness, Taste change, Ankle swelling, Headache, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Dizziness, Tiredness, Palpitations, Upset stomach, Increased potassium level in blood
Available Medicine for Olmesartan Medoxomil + Amlodipine
Olmezest AMSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹144 to ₹2192 variant(s)
Olmat AMMicro Labs Ltd
₹135 to ₹1982 variant(s)
Pinom ALupin Ltd
₹130 to ₹3744 variant(s)
Olsar-ATorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹166 to ₹2212 variant(s)
Olmark AIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹142 to ₹2282 variant(s)
Olmesar AMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹233 to ₹2832 variant(s)
₹186 to ₹2632 variant(s)
Olmetime-AMMankind Pharma Ltd
₹72 to ₹1272 variant(s)
Olmax-AMGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹247 to ₹3112 variant(s)
Olmetor AMTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹127 to ₹2062 variant(s)
Expert advice for Olmesartan Medoxomil + Amlodipine
- Olmesartan Medoxomil + Amlodipine is a combination of two medicines that provides better blood pressure control than either medicine alone.
- It may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- It may cause you to feel lightheaded or weak especially when you stand up. Rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- Avoid consuming alcohol as it may enhance the blood pressure lowering effect of Olmesartan Medoxomil + Amlodipine.
- It can cause ankle or foot swelling. Raise your legs while you are sitting down and talk to your doctor if it does not go away.
- Do not take Olmesartan Medoxomil + Amlodipine Tablet if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.