Information about Ofloxacin + Tinidazole
How Ofloxacin + Tinidazole works
Ofloxacin + Tinidazole is a combination of two antibiotics: Ofloxacin and Tinidazole. Ofloxacin works by preventing the bacterial cells from dividing and repairing, thereby killing the bacteria. Tinidazole kills parasites and anaerobic bacteria that cause infections by damaging their DNA. Together, they treat your infection effectively.
Common side effects of Ofloxacin + Tinidazole
Nausea, Dryness in mouth, Metallic taste, Headache
Available Medicine for Ofloxacin + Tinidazole
Oflox TZCipla Ltd
Oflomac TZMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Ofal TZHi Tech Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
DtoDWD Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹38 to ₹732 variant(s)
Oxa TZRavian Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Ofler TZAristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
OfnidaWaves Bio-Tech Pvt Ltd
Okaflox TZCipla Ltd
Onoff TZSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Oson TUnison Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Ofloxacin + Tinidazole
- Your doctor has prescribed this combination medicine for the treatment of diarrhea and dysentery.
- Diarrhea can cause dehydration. Drink plenty of fluids to help rehydrate you.
- Consult your doctor if your diarrhea lasts for more than 48 hours.
- Do not use Ofloxacin + Tinidazole if you have blood in your stool or if you are severely constipated.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Ofloxacin + Tinidazole as it may irritate your stomach and also cause excessive drowsiness.
- Notify your doctor if you feel pain in your tendons, numbness, or tingling sensations.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.