Ofloxacin + Lactobacillus
Information about Ofloxacin + Lactobacillus
Ofloxacin + lactobacillus uses
Ofloxacin+Lactobacillus is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How ofloxacin + lactobacillus works
This is a combination of two medicines: Ofloxacin and Lactobacillus. Ofloxacin is an antibiotic which kills bacteria by preventing them from reproducing and repairing themselves. Lactobacillus is a live micro-organism which restores the balance of good bacteria in the intestine that may get upset with antibiotic use or due to intestinal infections.
Common side effects of ofloxacin + lactobacillus
Nausea, Vomiting, Bloating, Stomach pain, Dizziness, Headache
Available Medicine for Ofloxacin + Lactobacillus
- ₹38 to ₹87Concept Pharmaceuticals Ltd5 variant(s)
- ₹41 to ₹56Ozone Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹46Concept Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹24 to ₹47Litaka Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹28Medispan Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹49Novakind Bioscience Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)