Information about Ofloxacin + Flavoxate
Ofloxacin + Flavoxate Uses
Ofloxacin+Flavoxate is used in the treatment of urinary tract infections (UTIs).
How Ofloxacin + Flavoxate works
Ofloxacin + Flavoxate is a combination of two medicines: Ofloxacin and Flavoxate, which treats urinary tract infections. Ofloxacin is an antibiotic which kills bacteria by preventing them from reproducing and repairing themselves. Flavoxate is an anti-spasmodic. It works by relaxing muscles of the urinary bladder and prevents frequent, urgent or uncontrolled urination, and relieves associated pain.
Common side effects of Ofloxacin + Flavoxate
Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach pain, Dizziness, Headache
Available Medicine for Ofloxacin + Flavoxate
Zenflox-UTIMankind Pharma Ltd
Zanocin FSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Flavospas OTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Urifree-OTTK Healthcare Ltd
Flavoride-PlusObsurge Biotech Ltd
Urisol OStadmed Pvt Ltd
Konflav OKonverge Healthcare Pvt Ltd
UroconkitAr-Ex Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Urinet OBennet Pharmaceuticals Limited
Joxate ODr. Johns Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Ofloxacin + Flavoxate
- You have been prescribed Ofloxacin + Flavoxate for the treatment of urinary tract infections.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Maintain good personal hygiene habits, urinate before and after sexual activity, drink plenty of water to help clear the bacteria from your body and always try to fully empty your bladder when you urinate.
- Avoid caffeine, alcohol or carbonated drinks as they can worsen your symptoms.
- It may cause dizziness and blurring of vision. Don't drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- Dry mouth may occur as a side effect. Frequent mouth rinses, good oral hygiene, increased water intake and sugarless candy may help.
- Inform your doctor if you have glaucoma (a disease associated with increased eye pressure).