Nystatin Topical is used in the treatment of skin infections, fungal infections and fungal infections of mouth (thrush)
How it works
Nystatin Topical stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
Common side effects
Application site swelling, Burning sensation, Skin irritation, Itching, Skin redness
- 1 variant(s)
- Nystatin cream is only meant to be applied to the skin and not to be consumed orally or instilled into eyes.
- In case of accidental contact with your eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with water and seek medical attention if any irritation persists.
- Contact your doctor if skin irritation persists for long after applying the medication.
- Consult your doctor before taking nystatin if you have a vaginal fungal infection.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to nystatin or to any of its ingredients.