Information about Nitazoxanide + Ofloxacin
Nitazoxanide + Ofloxacin Uses
How Nitazoxanide + Ofloxacin works
Nitazoxanide + Ofloxacin is a combination of two medicines: Nitazoxanide and Ofloxacin. Nitazoxanide is an antiparasitic. It works by interfering with the energy metabolism of parasites, which ultimately causes their death. Ofloxacin kills bacteria by preventing them from reproducing and repairing themselves. Together, they treat your infection effectively.
Common side effects of Nitazoxanide + Ofloxacin
Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach pain, Headache
Available Medicine for Nitazoxanide + Ofloxacin
₹92 to ₹1332 variant(s)
Netazox-OFInd Swift Laboratories Ltd
₹107 to ₹1082 variant(s)
Bestoflox NBestoChem Formulations India Ltd
₹59 to ₹1272 variant(s)
Zoxakind OMankind Pharma Ltd
Bonflox-NBestoChem Formulations India Ltd
Ornidox NTSymbiotic Drugs
₹70 to ₹1002 variant(s)
Oftil NZIntel Pharmaceuticals
₹69 to ₹1382 variant(s)
Nixide OMedley Pharmaceuticals
Nitazet OGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Expert advice for Nitazoxanide + Ofloxacin
- Take your medication timely to maintain steady levels in your body.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.
- Discontinue Nitazoxanide + Ofloxacin and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
- It is advisable to drink plenty of fluids and a healthy diet while taking the medicine.
- It may cause dizziness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how medicine affects you.