Information about Nimorazole
Nimorazole is used in the treatment of bacterial infections and parasitic infections. It is used in infections of the brain, reproductive system, gastrointestinal tract, skin, vagina, and other areas of the body.
How nimorazole works
Nimorazole is an antibiotic. It kills the bacteria and other microorganisms that cause infections by damaging the DNA.
Common side effects of nimorazole
Nausea, Headache, Dryness in mouth, Metallic taste
Available Medicine for Nimorazole
- ₹130Lupin Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Nimorazole
- Always take the complete course of treatment, as advised by your doctor even if you feel better.
- It may cause side effects like nausea, stomach upset, and a metallic taste in the mouth.
- If you are using Nimorazole in a high dose or for a prolonged time, there is a risk of more side effects, like nerve damage.
- You should not drink alcohol during or for 48 hours after treatment. You may develop nausea, vomiting, flushing and headache if you take it together.
- Inform your doctor if you have a liver disease. Your dose may need to be adjusted in severe liver disease.