Information about Nimesulide + Paracetamol
Nimesulide + Paracetamol Uses
Nimesulide+Paracetamol is used for pain relief. It relieves pain in conditions like headache, mild migraine, muscle pain, dental pain, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis or painful menses.
How Nimesulide + Paracetamol works
Nimesulide + Paracetamol is a combination of two medicines: Nimesulide and Paracetamol. It works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause fever, pain and inflammation (redness and swelling).
Common side effects of Nimesulide + Paracetamol
Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Increased liver enzymes
Available Medicine for Nimesulide + Paracetamol
SumoAlkem Laboratories Ltd
₹18 to ₹1407 variant(s)
Nimprex-PSeagull Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd
₹32 to ₹752 variant(s)
Emsulide PEmcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹59 to ₹782 variant(s)
DolamideSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
BestogesicBestoChem Formulations India Ltd
₹29 to ₹1395 variant(s)
Bestogesic PlusBestoChem Formulations India Ltd
₹49 to ₹643 variant(s)
Nock 2Wanbury Ltd
₹47 to ₹642 variant(s)
Nimeson PUnison Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Nimica PlusIpca Laboratories Ltd
Expert advice for Nimesulide + Paracetamol
- You have been prescribed this combination medicine for relieving pain and inflammation.
- Take it with food to avoid getting an upset stomach.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking this medicine as it may cause excessive drowsiness and increase the risk of liver damage.
- Do not take it with any other medicine containing paracetamol (drugs for pain/fever or cough-and-cold) without asking your doctor first.