Information about Nicotine
Nicotine is used in the treatment of smoking addiction.
How nicotine works
Nicotine works by binding to nicotine receptors in the brain during abstinence from smoking. This helps to reduce craving and withdrawal symptoms.
Common side effects of nicotine
Headache, Nausea, Dizziness, Hiccup, Dry mouth, Gastritis, Esophagitis, Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth), Flatulence.
Available Medicine for Nicotine
- ₹59 to ₹185Cipla Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹59 to ₹185Cipla Ltd15 variant(s)
- ₹58 to ₹69Cipla Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹71 to ₹81Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹60 to ₹74Koye Pharmaceuticals Pvt ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹60 to ₹75Alkem Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹69 to ₹79Cipla Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹15Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹595 to ₹840Rusan Pharma Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹50 to ₹60ITC ltd4 variant(s)