Nebivolol + Valsartan
Information about Nebivolol + Valsartan
Nebivolol + valsartan uses
Nebivolol+Valsartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure.
How nebivolol + valsartan works
This is a combination of two blood-pressure lowering medicines: Nebivolol and Valsartan. Nebivolol is a beta blocker which works specifically on the heart to reduce heart rate and lower blood pressure. Valsartan is an angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB). It works by blocking the hormone angiotensin thereby relaxing blood vessels. Together they allow the blood to flow more smoothly and the heart to pump more efficiently.
Common side effects of nebivolol + valsartan
Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhoea, Constipation, Dizziness, Headache, Weakness, Increased potassium level in blood, Decreased blood pressure, Numbness of extremity, Cold extremities
Available Medicine for Nebivolol + Valsartan
- ₹200Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Nebivolol + Valsartan
- You have been prescribed Nebivolol + Valsartan for the treatment of high blood pressure.
- Lowering blood pressure reduces chance of future heart attack & strokes.
- It may cause dizziness. Get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- Do not stop taking the medication suddenly without talking to your doctor as it can cause sudden increase in your blood pressure.