Nebivolol + Telmisartan
Information about Nebivolol + Telmisartan
Nebivolol + telmisartan uses
Nebivolol+Telmisartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure.
How nebivolol + telmisartan works
This is a combination of two blood-pressure lowering medicines: Nebivolol and Telmisartan. Nebivolol is a beta blocker which works specifically on the heart to reduce heart rate and lower blood pressure. Telmisartan is an angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB). It works by blocking the hormone angiotensin thereby relaxing blood vessels. Together they allow the blood to flow more smoothly and the heart to pump more efficiently.
Common side effects of nebivolol + telmisartan
Headache, Dizziness, Weakness, Cold extremities, Numbness of extremity, Increased potassium level in blood, Slow heart rate, Decreased blood pressure
Available Medicine for Nebivolol + Telmisartan
- ₹137Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹126Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Nebivolol + Telmisartan
- You have been prescribed Nebivolol + Telmisartan for the treatment of high blood pressure.
- Lowering blood pressure reduces chance of future heart attack & strokes.
- It may cause dizziness. Get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- Do not stop taking the medication suddenly without talking to your doctor as it can cause sudden increase in your blood pressure.