Nebivolol + S-Amlodipine
Information about Nebivolol + S-Amlodipine
Nebivolol + S-Amlodipine Uses
Nebivolol+S-Amlodipine is used in the treatment of Hypertension (high blood pressure).
How Nebivolol + S-Amlodipine works
Nebivolol + S-Amlodipine is a combination of two medicines: Nebivolol and s-amlodipine which lower blood pressure effectively. Nebivolol is a beta blocker that works specifically on the heart to slow down the heart rate while s-amlodipine is a calcium channel blocker which works by relaxing blood vessels. Together, they make the heart more efficient at pumping blood throughout the body.
Common side effects of Nebivolol + S-Amlodipine
Sleepiness, Headache, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Ankle swelling, Slow heart rate, Tiredness, Palpitations, Nausea, Edema (swelling), Constipation, Cold extremities
Available Medicine for Nebivolol + S-Amlodipine
₹159 to ₹2582 variant(s)
Nebicard-SMTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Cardiolol SCubit Healthcare
Nyfe-SAAamorb Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Asivol AAS Pharmaceutical (India) Pvt Ltd
Nebrol PlusBrilliant Lifesciences Pvt Ltd
Nebivas SAIntra Labs India Pvt Ltd
Esamlovin NEast West Pharma
Nebimax-SAJohnlee Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Nebivolol + S-Amlodipine
- You have been prescribed Nebivolol + S-Amlodipine for the treatment of high blood pressure.
- Lowering blood pressure reduces chance of future heart attack & strokes.
- It may cause dizziness. Get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- Do not stop taking the medication suddenly without talking to your doctor as it can cause sudden increase in your blood pressure.
- Let your doctor know if you are pregnant or planning for pregnancy.