Nebivolol + Cilnidipine
Information about Nebivolol + Cilnidipine
Nebivolol + cilnidipine uses
Nebivolol+Cilnidipine is used in the treatment of high blood pressure.
How nebivolol + cilnidipine works
This is a combination of two medicines: Nebivolol and cilnidipine which lower blood pressure effectively. Nebivolol is a beta blocker that works specifically on the heart to slow down the heart rate while cilnidipine is a calcium channel blocker which works by relaxing blood vessels. Together, they make the heart more efficient at pumping blood throughout the body.
Common side effects of nebivolol + cilnidipine
Nausea, Constipation, Vomiting, Diarrhoea, Dizziness, Weakness, Headache, Cold extremities, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Edema, Numbness of extremity, Decreased blood pressure, Slow heart rate
Available Medicine for Nebivolol + Cilnidipine
- ₹104 to ₹125Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹95 to ₹125Ajanta Pharma Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹95 to ₹125Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹124Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹95 to ₹125Alkem Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)