Information about Naproxen + Domperidone
Naproxen + Domperidone Uses
Naproxen+Domperidone is used to prevent Migraine.
How Naproxen + Domperidone works
Naproxen + Domperidone is a combination of two medicines: Naproxen and Domperidone. Naproxen is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) which works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain due to migraine. Domperidone is a prokinetic which works on the region in the brain that controls vomiting associated with migraine. It also increases the movement of the stomach and intestines, allowing food to move more easily through the stomach.
Common side effects of Naproxen + Domperidone
Indigestion, Flu-like symptoms, Dryness in mouth
Available Medicine for Naproxen + Domperidone
NaxdomSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹63 to ₹862 variant(s)
Napra DIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹65 to ₹892 variant(s)
Macprox DPMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹62 to ₹882 variant(s)
MinadoTas Med India Pvt Ltd
₹41 to ₹682 variant(s)
XenadomIcon Life Sciences
₹74 to ₹872 variant(s)
ComigSeagull Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd
₹57 to ₹772 variant(s)
Naprest DWander Ltd
₹79 to ₹1192 variant(s)
NaprodomCrescent Therapeutics Ltd
₹49 to ₹692 variant(s)
PandexMission Research Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Pacinac NPGentech Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Naproxen + Domperidone
- You have been prescribed Naproxen + Domperidone for prevention of migraine headaches.
- Do not take it to treat an acute attack of migraine.
- Some tips that may help avoid a migraine attack:
- Have your meals at the same time everyday
- Avoid bright lights and extreme temperatures
- Avoid loud music and noisy places
- Avoid chocolates, cheese, processed food, alcohol and smoking
- Get enough sleep and avoid stress
- It may cause sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how Naproxen + Domperidone affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol as it may cause new and worse headaches.
- Keep taking it every day, as prescribed by your doctor, even if you do not have any symptoms.