Naphazoline + Chlorpheniramine Maleate
Information about Naphazoline + Chlorpheniramine Maleate
Naphazoline + chlorpheniramine maleate uses
Naphazoline+Chlorpheniramine Maleate is used in the treatment of allergic eye disease and common cold symptoms.
How naphazoline + chlorpheniramine maleate works
This is a combination of two medicines: Naphazoline and Chlorpheniramine Maleate which relieve eye itching/discomfort caused by allergies. Naphazoline is a decongestant which works by narrowing blood vessels of the eye to relieve inflammation. Chlorpheniramine Maleate is an antiallergic which blocks the action of certain chemical messengers responsible for red, itchy, teary eyes.
Common side effects of naphazoline + chlorpheniramine maleate
Burning eyes, Stinging in the eyes
Available Medicine for Naphazoline + Chlorpheniramine Maleate
- ₹78Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹64Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹66Jawa Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹90Medivision Pharm1 variant(s)
- ₹92Varroc Lifesciences1 variant(s)
- ₹61Jawa Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹80Medivision Pharm1 variant(s)
- ₹35Abbott1 variant(s)
- ₹40Ahlcon Parenterals India Limited1 variant(s)
- ₹42Yash Pharma Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Naphazoline + Chlorpheniramine Maleate
- Naphazoline + Chlorpheniramine Maleate helps relieve symptoms of cold and flu such as watery eyes, runny nose, sneezing, and itching of the nose or throat.
- Take it as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Don't drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Naphazoline + Chlorpheniramine Maleate as it may cause excessive drowsiness.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.