Information about Nabumetone + Paracetamol
Nabumetone + Paracetamol Uses
Nabumetone+Paracetamol is used in the treatment of pain relief.
How Nabumetone + Paracetamol works
Nabumetone + Paracetamol is a combination of two medicines: Nabumetone and Paracetamol. These medicines work by blocking the action of chemical messengers responsible for pain, fever and inflammation (redness and swelling).
Common side effects of Nabumetone + Paracetamol
Nausea, Diarrhea, Stomach pain/epigastric pain, Loss of appetite, Flatulence, Headache, Dizziness
Expert advice for Nabumetone + Paracetamol
- You have been prescribed this combination medicine for relieving pain and inflammation.
- Take it with food to avoid getting an upset stomach.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Nabumetone + Paracetamol as it may cause excessive drowsiness and increase the risk of liver damage.
- Do not take it with any other medicine containing acetaminophen (drugs for pain/fever or cough-and-cold) without asking your doctor first.