How it works
Common side effects
AVAILABLE MEDICINENo medicine available
- Apply to dry hair, massage until scalp & neck is wet, keep for 10 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Avoid using myristate, if you have a history of sensitive skin. Seek medical attention if you experience severe skin redness, swelling, burning or discharge.
- Do not apply around the eyes, and rinse immediately if the product come is in contact with eyes or open wounds.
- Keep your eyes closed and covered until the entire product is rinsed out.
- Consult your doctor, if your lice infestation does not go away or comes back after a second application.
- Avoid smoking or chewing tobacco, as it may interfere with the action of myristate.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to myristate or any of its ingredients.
- Not priscribed for Infants or children <4 years.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Is isopropyl myristate comedogenic?
Myristate may cause pores clogging. Consult your doctor in case of any symptoms.
Q. Does isopropyl myristate cause acne?
Yes, it may cause inflammation in acne. Seek your doctor’s advice, if you experience any such symptoms.