Information about Mometasone Topical
Mometasone topical uses
Mometasone Topical is used in the treatment of allergy symptoms.
How mometasone topical works
Mometasone Topical is a topical corticosteroid (anti-inflammatory medicine). It works by reducing redness, itching, and swelling caused by various skin conditions.
Common side effects of mometasone topical
Skin thinning, Contact dermatitis
Available Medicine for Mometasone Topical
- ₹141 to ₹318Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd5 variant(s)
- ₹117 to ₹392Fulford India Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹140 to ₹290Hegde and Hegde Pharmaceutical LLP3 variant(s)
- ₹222 to ₹555British Biologicals3 variant(s)
- ₹275Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹138 to ₹192Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹136 to ₹203Unichem Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹173Cipla Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹77 to ₹160Oaknet Healthcare Pvt Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹97 to ₹132Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
Frequently asked questions for Mometasone Topical
Q. Is mometasone a steroid drug?
Yes. Mometasone is a steroidal drug
Q. Is mometasone the same as hydrocortisone?
No. Mometasone and hydrocortisone are different drugs; although both are steroids
Q. Does mometasone topical treat ringworm/acne?
Mometasone topical does not treat ringworm/acne. It only treats the symptoms of inflamed skin
Q. Does mometasone topical lighten skin?
Yes. Mometasone topical may lighten the area of skin which is darkened due to any infection.