Information about Miconazole + Neomycin
Miconazole + Neomycin Uses
Miconazole+Neomycin is used in the treatment of skin infections.
How Miconazole + Neomycin works
Miconazole + Neomycin is a combination of two medicines: Miconazole and Neomycin which treat skin infections. Miconazole is an antifungal which stops the growth of fungi by preventing them from forming their own protective covering. Neomycin is an antibiotic which kills bacteria by preventing the synthesis of essential proteins required to carry out vital functions.
Common side effects of Miconazole + Neomycin
Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
Available Medicine for Miconazole + Neomycin
NicholasNicholas Healthcare Limited
₹37 to ₹2704 variant(s)
Expert advice for Miconazole + Neomycin
- Miconazole + Neomycin must be applied to the affected area as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not use this medicine more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Before each application, wash the affected area with soap and water and dry well.
- Avoid getting it in the eyes, mouth or nose. Rinse with cold water if you accidentally get it in these areas.
- Stop using Miconazole + Neomycin and inform your doctor if you notice any irritation or any other skin infection.
- Inform your doctor if the treated skin area does not improve after 2-6 weeks of treatment.