Metronidazole + Diloxanide
Information about Metronidazole + Diloxanide
Metronidazole + diloxanide uses
Metronidazole+Diloxanide is used in the treatment of diarrhoea and dysentery.
How metronidazole + diloxanide works
This is a combination of two medicines: Metronidazole and Diloxanide. Metronidazole is an antibiotic. It kills the bacteria and other microorganisms that cause infections by damaging the DNA. Diloxanide is an amoebicide. It works inside the large intestine to kill the infection causing amoeba (parasites). Together, they treat your infection effectively.
Common side effects of metronidazole + diloxanide
Nausea, Headache, Dryness in mouth, Metallic taste, Flatulence
Available Medicine for Metronidazole + Diloxanide
- ₹19 to ₹28Mapra Laboratories Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹7Dales Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹6 to ₹22Cipla Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹30Divine Lifecare Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹4 to ₹8RPG Life Sciences Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹11 to ₹23Albert David Ltd2 variant(s)