Information about Metronidazole + Diloxanide
Metronidazole + Diloxanide Uses
How Metronidazole + Diloxanide works
Metronidazole + Diloxanide is a combination of two medicines: Metronidazole and Diloxanide. Metronidazole is an antibiotic. It kills the bacteria and other microorganisms that cause infections by damaging the DNA. Diloxanide is an amoebicide. It works inside the large intestine to kill the infection causing amoeba (parasites). Together, they treat your infection effectively.
Common side effects of Metronidazole + Diloxanide
Nausea, Headache, Dryness in mouth, Metallic taste, Flatulence
Available Medicine for Metronidazole + Diloxanide
SprotMapra Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹19 to ₹272 variant(s)
Dimet PlusDivine Lifecare Pvt Ltd
AmeebeeTOSC International Pvt Ltd
₹7 to ₹132 variant(s)
A NilPan Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Cironite MCiron Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
QugylRPG Life Sciences Ltd
₹4 to ₹72 variant(s)
Metrodil MOyster Labs Ltd
₹16 to ₹182 variant(s)
MediloxElite Pharma Pvt Ltd
MetrokenKentreck Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Metronidazole + Diloxanide
- Metronidazole + Diloxanide should be taken with food but at the same time every day.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- It may cause dizziness. Don't drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how medicine affects you.
- It is advisable to stay hydrated and drink plenty of water to overcome medicine side effects.
- Discontinue Metronidazole + Diloxanide and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.