Metoprolol + Chlorthalidone
Information about Metoprolol + Chlorthalidone
Metoprolol + chlorthalidone uses
Metoprolol+Chlorthalidone is used in the treatment of hypertension.
How metoprolol + chlorthalidone works
Metoprolol + chlorthalidone is a combination of two medicines: Metoprolol and chlorthalidone that help control your blood pressure. Metoprolol is a beta blocker that lowers your heart rate. Chlorthalidone is a diuretic that removes extra water and certain electrolytes from your body. This also reduces the risk of a heart attack or stroke.
Common side effects of metoprolol + chlorthalidone
Nausea, Constipation, Diarrhoea, Fatigue, Headache, Dizziness, Slow heart rate, Increased blood uric acid, Decreased potassium level in blood, Glucose intolerance, Altered blood lipids, Cold extremities, Decreased magnesium level in blood, Increased calcium level in blood
Available Medicine for Metoprolol + Chlorthalidone
- ₹68 to ₹88Ipca Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹71 to ₹88Ipca Laboratories Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹62 to ₹88Ipca Laboratories Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹73 to ₹110Zydus Cadila2 variant(s)
- ₹71 to ₹80Lupin Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹80 to ₹110Lupin Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹75Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)