Information about Metadoxine
Metadoxine is used in the treatment of Cholestatic liver diseases, Alcoholic fatty liver disease and Non-alcoholic fatty liver.
How metadoxine works
Metadoxine belongs to class of drugs called liver protectives. It acts by increasing the alcohol elimination from the blood and tissues, thus preventing liver damage.
Common side effects of metadoxine
Nausea, Rash, Abdominal pain, Hair loss, Itching, Diarrhoea
Available Medicine for Metadoxine
- ₹144Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹145Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹130Micro Labs Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹180Icon Life Sciences1 variant(s)
- ₹127Icon Life Sciences1 variant(s)
- ₹320Esmatrix Life Sciences Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Metadoxine
- Metadoxine should be taken preferably after meals.
- Do not take antacids that contain aluminum while you are taking the Metadoxine. This is because antacids decrease the amount of Metadoxine absorbed by the body.
- Notify your doctor if you are breast-feeding.