Mesna + Ifosfamide
Information about Mesna + Ifosfamide
Mesna + ifosfamide uses
Mesna+Ifosfamide is used in the treatment of cancer.
How mesna + ifosfamide works
This is a combination of two medicines: Mesna and Ifosfamide. Mesna is an anti-cancer medication. It works by damaging the genetic material (DNA) of the cancer cells and stops their growth and multiplication. Ifosfamide is a cytoprotective medicine which is added to reduce the risk of bleeding and swelling in the bladder caused by Mesna.
Common side effects of mesna + ifosfamide
Hair loss, Nausea, Vomiting, Anemia (low number of red blood cells), Blood in urine, Decreased white blood cell count, Increased risk of infection, Neurotoxicity
Available Medicine for Mesna + Ifosfamide
- ₹316 to ₹1158Zydus Cadila3 variant(s)
- ₹366Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries1 variant(s)
- ₹463 to ₹467Zydus Cadila2 variant(s)
- ₹420 to ₹814United Biotech Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹528 to ₹883Alkem Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹408Fresenius Kabi India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)