Meningococcal Vaccine (Group A, C, Y & W-135)
Meningococcal Vaccine (Group A, C, Y & W-135) is used to prevent meningococcal disease
How it works
Meningococcal vaccine (group a, c, y & w-135) is a vaccine.It helps develop immunity by initiating a mild infection. This type of infection does not cause illness, but it does stimulate the body's immune system to produce antibodies to protect against any future infections.
Common side effects
Dizziness, Injection site reaction, Fatigue, Headache
- ₹4950Sanofi India Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹395Sanofi India Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹1050Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹650Biomed Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
- ₹346Sanofi India Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹121Biomed Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
- ₹518Sanofi India Ltd1 variant(s)
- Do not take meningococcal vaccine in acute infections.
- Do not take meningococcal vaccine > 25 mg of oral dose.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if patient is allergic to meningococcal vaccine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not give if patients exhibiting severe allergic reactions to a preceding dose of vaccine.
- Patient with sickle cell disease (a group of disorders that affects haemoglobin) or without a working spleen