Information about Mebendazole
Mebendazole is used in the treatment of worm infections.
How Mebendazole works
Mebendazole affects the permeability of the cell membrane thereby killing the worms.
Common side effects of Mebendazole
Available Medicine for Mebendazole
₹16 to ₹213 variant(s)
Kit KatMapra Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹17 to ₹232 variant(s)
WorminCadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹18 to ₹322 variant(s)
MebenthAaron Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹15 to ₹192 variant(s)
MebidexEmcee Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
StaJohnson & Johnson Ltd
W BanEsquire Drug House
Min MinLA Grande Pvt Ltd
WormizolMedirose drug & pharma
Expert advice for Mebendazole
- You have been prescribed Mebendazole to treat a variety of parasitic worm infections.
- It should be taken with food.
- Do not crush, chew, or break the tablet. Swallow it whole with a full glass of water.
- It can be harmful to an unborn baby. Do not take it during pregnancy. Use birth control measures to prevent pregnancy while taking Mebendazole.
- Your doctor may monitor your blood counts and liver function before you start taking this medicine and regularly throughout your treatment.
- Avoid being near people who are sick or have infections. Inform your doctor if you develop signs of infection.
- Do not skip doses and finish the prescribed course, even if you start to feel better. Stopping it early may increase your risk of further infection.