Information about Lidocaine + Nifedipine
Lidocaine + Nifedipine Uses
Lidocaine+Nifedipine is used in the treatment of Anal fissure.
How Lidocaine + Nifedipine works
Lidocaine + Nifedipine is a combination of two medicines: Lidocaine and Nifedipine. Lidocaine is a local anesthetic. It works by blocking pain signals from the nerves to brain which decreases pain sensation. Nifedipine is a calcium channel blocker (CCB). It works in anal fissure by blocking the action of calcium on blood vessels of anus.
Common side effects of Lidocaine + Nifedipine
Available Medicine for Lidocaine + Nifedipine
AnoblissSamarth Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
AnoreliefMicro Labs Ltd
NifecaineTroikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd
AnozestQuepreon Biologicals Pvt Ltd
Xylocaine NFZydus Cadila
NifedipDelvin Formulations Pvt Ltd
Anomed LStadmed Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Lidocaine + Nifedipine
- It is for administration into the rectum (back passage). It must not be taken by mouth.
- Use the applicator provided to insert a measured dose of cream into your back passage.
- Avoid getting it in the eyes, mouth or nose. Rinse with cold water if you accidentally get it in these areas.
- Tips to treat constipation caused by anal fissure:
- Drink plenty of fluids to stay hydrated.
- Have fiber-rich food such as whole grains, oatmeal, and citrus fruits.
- Exercise regularly.
- Do not sit on the toilet for too long.
- Do not ignore your urge to go to the washroom.