Levosalbutamol + Ambroxol + Guaifenesin
Information about Levosalbutamol + Ambroxol + Guaifenesin
Levosalbutamol + Ambroxol + Guaifenesin Uses
Levosalbutamol+Ambroxol+Guaifenesin is used in the treatment of cough with mucus.
How Levosalbutamol + Ambroxol + Guaifenesin works
Levosalbutamol + Ambroxol + Guaifenesin is a combination of three medicines: Levosalbutamol , Ambroxol and Guaifenesin which relieve cough with mucus. Levosalbutamol is a bronchodilator. It works by relaxing the muscles in the airways and widens airways. Ambroxol is a mucolytic which thins and loosens mucus (phlegm), making it easier to cough out. Guaifenesin is an expectorant which decreases the stickiness of mucus (phlegm) and helps in its removal from the airways.
Common side effects of Levosalbutamol + Ambroxol + Guaifenesin
Taste change, Nausea, Oral hypoesthesia, Pharyngeal hypoesthesia
Available Medicine for Levosalbutamol + Ambroxol + Guaifenesin
Ascoril Plus LSGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Ascoril LSGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹72 to ₹1184 variant(s)
Kufril LSMed Manor Organics Pvt Ltd
₹66 to ₹1082 variant(s)
Brozeet-LSAlembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹70 to ₹1254 variant(s)
Macbery JuniorMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Chericof-LSSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹79 to ₹1072 variant(s)
Asthalin AXCipla Ltd
₹78 to ₹1042 variant(s)
Levolin PlusCipla Ltd
₹95 to ₹1154 variant(s)
Ambrodil-LXAristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹56 to ₹902 variant(s)
Macbery LSMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Levosalbutamol + Ambroxol + Guaifenesin
- Levosalbutamol + Ambroxol + Guaifenesin relieves cough accompanied with mucus that is associated with broncho-pulmonary disorders such as bronchitis, bronchial asthma and emphysema.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- If you are diabetic, monitor your blood glucose regularly while taking this medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of thyroid or heart disease.
- Stop taking Levosalbutamol + Ambroxol + Guaifenesin and inform your doctor if your cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache.