Information about Levofloxacin + Ornidazole
Levofloxacin + Ornidazole Uses
How Levofloxacin + Ornidazole works
Levofloxacin + Ornidazole is a combination of two antibiotics: Levofloxacin and Ornidazole. Levofloxacin works by preventing the bacterial cells from dividing and repairing, thereby killing the bacteria. Ornidazole kills parasites and anaerobic bacteria that cause infections by damaging their DNA. Together, they treat your infection effectively.
Common side effects of Levofloxacin + Ornidazole
Nausea, Loss of appetite, Dizziness, Headache
Available Medicine for Levofloxacin + Ornidazole
L-Cin OZLupin Ltd
₹77 to ₹1082 variant(s)
Fynal-OZMankind Pharma Ltd
Loxof OZSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Levomac OZMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Qure OZAristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Levolve OZKoye Pharmaceuticals Pvt ltd
LevogylManeesh Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Mlevo OZMoraceae Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹45 to ₹762 variant(s)
Levokem OZShrinivas Gujarat Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹58 to ₹1052 variant(s)
Qulef OZHetero Drugs Ltd
Expert advice for Levofloxacin + Ornidazole
- Your doctor has prescribed this combination medicine for the treatment of diarrhea and dysentery.
- Diarrhea can cause dehydration. Drink plenty of fluids to help rehydrate you.
- Consult your doctor if your diarrhea lasts for more than 48 hours.
- Do not use Levofloxacin + Ornidazole if you have blood in your stool or if you are severely constipated.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Levofloxacin + Ornidazole as it may irritate your stomach and also cause excessive drowsiness.
- Notify your doctor if you feel pain in your tendons, numbness, or tingling sensations.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.