Information about Levocetirizine + Ambroxol
Levocetirizine + Ambroxol Uses
Levocetirizine+Ambroxol is used in the treatment of cough.
How Levocetirizine + Ambroxol works
Levocetirizine + Ambroxol is a combination of two medicines: Levocetirizine and ambroxol which relieve cough. Levocetirizine is an antiallergic that treats runny nose, watery eyes and sneezing. Ambroxol is a mucolytic which thins and loosens mucus (phlegm), making it easier to cough out.
Common side effects of Levocetirizine + Ambroxol
Upset stomach, Dryness in mouth, Headache, Fatigue, Sleepiness, Allergic reaction
Available Medicine for Levocetirizine + Ambroxol
Elriz XLZuventus Healthcare Ltd
₹74 to ₹1042 variant(s)
Relent-ODDr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
Laveta-AAlembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Lezyncet ATorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
AmicetLeeford Healthcare Ltd
₹45 to ₹602 variant(s)
LevocoldTTK Healthcare Ltd
Teczine AMSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Xyzal ADr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
₹83 to ₹932 variant(s)
Duralyn CCRaptakos Brett & Co Ltd
Alerdain AOrdain Health Care Global Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Levocetirizine + Ambroxol
- This combination medicine helps relieve runny nose, sneezing and productive cough.
- Drink extra fluids to help loosen the congestion and lubricate your throat while you are taking this medication.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Levocetirizine + Ambroxol can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking this medicine as it may cause increased sleepiness.
- Stop taking Levocetirizine + Ambroxol at least three days before taking an allergy test as it can affect the test results.
- Inform your doctor if your cough persists for more than 14 days.