Levocetirizine + Ambroxol
Information about Levocetirizine + Ambroxol
Levocetirizine + ambroxol uses
Levocetirizine+Ambroxol is used in the treatment of cough.
How levocetirizine + ambroxol works
This is a combination of two medicines: Levocetirizine and ambroxol which relieve cough. Levocetirizine is an antiallergic that treats runny nose, watery eyes and sneezing. Ambroxol is a mucolytic which thins and loosens mucus (phlegm), making it easier to cough out.
Common side effects of levocetirizine + ambroxol
Stomach upset, Dryness in mouth, Headache, Fatigue, Sleepiness, Allergic reaction
Available Medicine for Levocetirizine + Ambroxol
- ₹67 to ₹87Zuventus Healthcare Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹77Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹90Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹62Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹45 to ₹60Leeford Healthcare Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹57TTK Healthcare Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹97Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹83 to ₹94Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹58Aurz Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹56Ordain Health Care Global Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Levocetirizine + Ambroxol
- This combination medicine helps relieve runny nose, sneezing and productive cough.
- Drink extra fluids to help loosen the congestion and lubricate your throat while you are taking this medication.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Levocetirizine + Ambroxol can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking this medicine as it may cause increased sleepiness.
- Stop taking Levocetirizine + Ambroxol at least three days before taking an allergy test as it can affect the test results.
- Inform your doctor if your cough persists for more than 14 days.