Information about Ketoconazole + Zinc pyrithione
Ketoconazole + Zinc pyrithione Uses
Ketoconazole+Zinc pyrithione is used in the treatment of dandruff.
How Ketoconazole + Zinc pyrithione works
Ketoconazole + Zinc pyrithione is a combination of two antifungal medicines: Ketoconazole and Zinc pyrithione. It works by destroying the cell membrane of fungi that cause dandruff.
Common side effects of Ketoconazole + Zinc pyrithione
Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
Available Medicine for Ketoconazole + Zinc pyrithione
KZHegde and Hegde Pharmaceutical LLP
₹170 to ₹3838 variant(s)
KetoMed Manor Organics Pvt Ltd
₹58 to ₹39010 variant(s)
₹197 to ₹3284 variant(s)
FungicideTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹362 to ₹4682 variant(s)
KenzKLM Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹142 to ₹2955 variant(s)
Keto-AZMed Manor Organics Pvt Ltd
AF-KSystopic Laboratories Pvt Ltd
KenozoleBrinton Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹120 to ₹2694 variant(s)
Triben ADJenburkt Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Ocona-ZA. Menarini India Pvt Ltd
₹107 to ₹2132 variant(s)
Expert advice for Ketoconazole + Zinc pyrithione
- Ketoconazole + Zinc pyrithione must be applied to the affected area as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not use this medicine more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Before each application, wash the affected area with soap and water and dry well.
- Avoid getting it in the eyes, mouth or nose. Rinse with cold water if you accidentally get it in these areas.
- Stop using Ketoconazole + Zinc pyrithione and inform your doctor if you notice any irritation or any other skin infection.
- Inform your doctor if the treated skin area does not improve after 2-4 weeks of treatment.