How it works
Common side effects
Available MedicineNo medicine available
- Do not apply on irritated skin.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply over large areas of the body.
- Inform your doctor if symptoms do not disappear after 7 days of use.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to isopropyl alcohol or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Does isopropyl alcohol freeze or evaporate?
Isopropyl alcohol doesn't freeze but evaporates
Q. Does isopropyl alcohol kill mold, fungus, lice?
Isopropyl alcohol kills most of the fungus but not spores/mold or lice.