Information about Indapamide
Indapamide is used in Hypertension (high blood pressure).
How Indapamide works
Indapamide is a thiazide diuretic. It lowers blood pressure by removing the extra water and certain electrolytes from the body. Over time it also works by relaxing blood vessels and improving blood flow.
Common side effects of Indapamide
Dizziness, Headache, Fatigue, Nausea, Gastrointesinal symptoms, Muscle cramp
Available Medicine for Indapamide
NatrilixSerdia Pharmaceuticals India Pvt Ltd
₹104 to ₹1312 variant(s)
LorvasTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹117 to ₹1822 variant(s)
IndicontinModi Mundi Pharma Pvt Ltd
DivretEmcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
DiurixBal Pharma Ltd
₹49 to ₹672 variant(s)
IndizonV.S. Healthcare Ltd
IndinolKnoll Pharmaceuticals Ltd
InmideEast West Pharma
FantonMandar Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹28 to ₹503 variant(s)
Expert advice for Indapamide
- It makes you feel dizzy. Avoid driving and attention requiring activity until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid alcohol intake while taking Indapamide as it may increase the dizziness.
- It may cause a sudden drop of sodium level in blood. Avoid low sodium diet while you are taking this medication.
- Monitor your blood pressure after starting Indapamide, and notify your doctor if it does not lower down.
- Notify your doctor if you experience dizziness, tiredness, or muscle weakness that does not go away.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.