Inactivated Japanese Encephalitis Virus Protein
Inactivated Japanese Encephalitis Virus Protein is used to prevent japanese encephalitis
How it works
Inactivated japanese encephalitis virus protein is a vaccine.It helps develop immunity by initiating a mild infection. This type of infection does not cause illness, but it does stimulate the body's immune system to produce antibodies to protect against any future infections.
Common side effects
Back pain, Chills, Cold symptoms, Nasal congestion, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Gastrointestinal disturbance, Headache, Decreased white blood cell count, Muscle pain, Nausea, Fatigue
- ₹985Biological E Ltd1 variant(s)
- Consult your doctor if you have a bleeding or blood clotting disorder or a weak immune system caused by disease or by taking certain medicines or receiving cancer treatments.
- Tell your doctor if you have fever or infection of any type.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to the vaccine or any of its ingredients.