Ibuprofen + Dextropropoxyphene
Information about Ibuprofen + Dextropropoxyphene
Ibuprofen + dextropropoxyphene uses
Ibuprofen+Dextropropoxyphene is used for pain relief.
How ibuprofen + dextropropoxyphene works
This is a combination of two medicines: Ibuprofen and Dextropropoxyphene. They work by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause fever, pain and inflammation (redness and swelling).
Common side effects of ibuprofen + dextropropoxyphene
Nausea, Vomiting, Constipation, Indigestion, Stomach pain, Dizziness, Sleepiness, Heartburn
Available Medicine for Ibuprofen + Dextropropoxyphene
- ₹22Vilco Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹21Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹7USV Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹80Wockhardt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹13Jagsonpal Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹23DWD Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)