Information about Hydrocortisone Topical
Hydrocortisone topical uses
Hydrocortisone Topical is used in the treatment of allergic disorders.
How hydrocortisone topical works
Hydrocortisone Topical is a topical corticosteroid (anti-inflammatory medicine). It works by reducing redness, itching, and swelling caused by various skin conditions.
Common side effects of hydrocortisone topical
Skin thinning, Contact dermatitis
Available Medicine for Hydrocortisone Topical
- ₹88Micro Labs Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹89Ipca Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹175Galderma India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹102 to ₹218Yash Pharma Laboratories Pvt Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹48Menarini India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹66Optho Remedies Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹75AGIO Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹180Ipca Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹59Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹49Ochoa Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
Frequently asked questions for Hydrocortisone Topical
Q. Is hydrocortisone topical safe?
Hydrocortisone topical is safe when used at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is hydrocortisone topical good for ringworm, cold sores, haemorrhoids, scars or burns?
No. Hydrocortisone topical is contraindicated in any condition where the skin is infected or inflamed or has an open wound
Q. Does hydrocortisone topical help in eczema, acne, hives, dry skin and thrush?
Hydrocortisone topical relieves the itching associated with eczema and local swelling and itching associated with hives. It should not be used in acne, dry skin and thrush.