HUMAN PREMIX is used in the treatment of type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes.
How it works
HUMAN PREMIX replaces the insulin that the body would normally make. Insulin is critical for promoting the use and storage of all the major nutrients : glucose, fats and proteins.
Common side effects
AVAILABLE MEDICINENo medicine available
- Avoid consuming alcohol as it may increase the chance of severe low blood sugar.
- Notify your doctor if you have any signs of troubled-breathing or rashes (severe and life-threatening allergy).
- Type 2 diabetes can be controlled with a proper diet alone or a diet along with exercise. Planned diet and exercising are always important when you have diabetes, even when you are taking antidiabetic medicines.
- Low blood sugar is life-threatening. Low blood sugar may occur due to:
- Delay or missing a scheduled meal or snacks.
- Exercising more than usual.
- Drinking a significant amount of alcohol.
- Using too much insulin.
- Sickness (vomiting or diarrhea).
- The main symptoms (alarming signs) of low blood sugar are fast heartbeat, sweating, cool pale skin, feeling shaky, confusion or irritability, headache, nausea, and nightmares. Make sure that you have access to quick-acting sugar sources that treat low blood sugar. Consuming some form of quick-acting sugars immediately after the appearance of the symptoms will prevent the low blood sugar levels from worsening.