Human Normal Immunoglobulin
Information about Human Normal Immunoglobulin
Human Normal Immunoglobulin Uses
Human Normal Immunoglobulin is used in immunoglobulins deficiency.
How Human Normal Immunoglobulin works
Immune globulin belongs to class of agents called immunostimulants. It works by producing antibodies against foreign substances thereby fighting against infection.
Common side effects of Human Normal Immunoglobulin
Back pain, Chills, Dizziness, Headache, Nausea, Infusion site reaction, Fatigue, Vomiting, Increased body temperature, Abdominal pain, Diarrhea, Cough, Stomach discomfort, Chest pain, Joint swelling, Flu-like symptoms, Pharyngolaryngeal pain, Urticaria, Decreased hemoglobin, Decreased hematocrit level, Increased lactate dehydrogenase level in blood
Available Medicine for Human Normal Immunoglobulin
PentaglobinPaviour Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
GlobucelIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹3375 to ₹139982 variant(s)
Gamma I.V.Bharat Serums & Vaccines Ltd
₹1961 to ₹170363 variant(s)
EmglobulinEmcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
GammarenIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
GlobuprimeIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
GammavenIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
PlasmaglobPlasmaGen Biosciences Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Human Normal Immunoglobulin
- Human Normal Immunoglobulin is used for the treatment of certain diseases that are caused due to lack of antibodies in your blood.
- It may be injected under the skin or given into a muscle.
- Your doctor will monitor you for some time after administration of Human Normal Immunoglobulin to check for any side effects.
- Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration unless you know how Human Normal Immunoglobulin affects you.
- Inform your doctor if you have received any live vaccine (e.g. oral polio, MMR) in the last three months.