Gabapentin + Lidocaine
Information about Gabapentin + Lidocaine
Gabapentin + lidocaine uses
Gabapentin+Lidocaine is used in the treatment of neuropathic pain.
How gabapentin + lidocaine works
This is a combination of two medicines: Gabapentin and Lidocaine. Gabapentin is an alpha 2 delta ligand which decreases pain by modulating calcium channel activity of the nerve cells. Lidocaine is a local anesthetic which works by blocking pain signals from the nerves to brain thereby decreasing the sensation of pain. Together, they relieve neuropathic pain (pain from damaged nerves).
Common side effects of gabapentin + lidocaine
Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
Available Medicine for Gabapentin + Lidocaine
- ₹57 to ₹195Icon Life Sciences3 variant(s)
- ₹216Delcure Life Sciences1 variant(s)
- ₹228Alteus Biogenics Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹285Elbrit LIfe Sciences1 variant(s)
- ₹210Anthem Biopharma1 variant(s)
- ₹249Tas Med India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)