Information about Furosemide + Amiloride
Furosemide + Amiloride Uses
Furosemide+Amiloride is used in the treatment of Edema.
How Furosemide + Amiloride works
Furosemide + Amiloride is a combination of two medicines: Furosemide and Amiloride. They act on different parts of your kidney to remove extra water and certain electrolytes while maintaining the potassium balance in your body.
Common side effects of Furosemide + Amiloride
Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Weakness, Headache, Dehydration, Muscle cramp, Decreased sodium level in blood, Decreased magnesium level in blood, Decreased calcium level in blood, Increased blood uric acid
Available Medicine for Furosemide + Amiloride
AmifruTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
FrumilGeno Pharmaceuticals Ltd
LasirideSanofi India Ltd
Exna KMicro Labs Ltd
FrumideGnosis Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹5 to ₹142 variant(s)
AmfElder Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Expert advice for Furosemide + Amiloride
- Furosemide + Amiloride helps removes excess water from your body.
- Take it in the morning with breakfast to avoid getting up at night to urinate.
- It may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Don't drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- It may cause excessive urine production, dehydration, and low electrolyte levels. Notify your doctor if you experience dizziness, tiredness, or muscle weakness that doesn't go away.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your blood pressure, kidney function and the level of salts such as potassium and sodium in your blood while you're taking this medication.