Furosemide + Amiloride
Information about Furosemide + Amiloride
Furosemide + amiloride uses
Furosemide+Amiloride is used in the treatment of oedema.
How furosemide + amiloride works
This is a combination of two medicines: Furosemide and Amiloride. Furosemide and amiloride. They act on different parts of your kidney to remove extra water and certain electrolytes while maintaining the potassium balance in your body.
Common side effects of furosemide + amiloride
Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhoea, Weakness, Headache, Dehydration, Muscle cramp, Decreased sodium level in blood, Decreased magnesium level in blood, Decreased calcium level in blood, Increased blood uric acid
Available Medicine for Furosemide + Amiloride
- ₹7Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹8Geno Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹14Micro Labs Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹14Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹5 to ₹15Gnosis Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.2 variant(s)
- ₹11Sanofi India Ltd1 variant(s)