Information about Formoterol + Budesonide
Formoterol + Budesonide Uses
How Formoterol + Budesonide works
Formoterol + Budesonide is a combination of two medicines: Formoterol and Budesonide. Formoterol is a long-acting bronchodilator which works by relaxing the muscles in the airways and widens the airways. Budesonide is a steroid. It works by stopping the release of certain chemical messengers that cause inflammation (swelling) of the airways. Together, they make breathing easier.
Common side effects of Formoterol + Budesonide
Cough, Fungal infection of mouth, Headache, Hoarseness of voice, Increased heart rate, Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) pain, Nausea, Respiratory tract infection, Sore throat, Vomiting
Available Medicine for Formoterol + Budesonide
₹127 to ₹89014 variant(s)
₹19 to ₹3978 variant(s)
₹127 to ₹64312 variant(s)
BudetrolMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹120 to ₹3977 variant(s)
₹450 to ₹6953 variant(s)
Combihale FBDr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
₹169 to ₹4105 variant(s)
Airtec FBGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹127 to ₹2574 variant(s)
Budamate NebLupin Ltd
₹372 to ₹4342 variant(s)
Quikhale FBIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹119 to ₹3959 variant(s)
FomtideSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹169 to ₹4096 variant(s)
Expert advice for Formoterol + Budesonide
- It contains two medicines in one inhaler for control of long term asthma and COPD symptoms.
- It does not relieve sudden symptoms. Always use a rescue inhaler to treat sudden symptoms.
- Tell your doctor immediately if your breathing problem worsens, or if rescue inhaler does not relieve symptoms.
- Do not discontinue unless advised by your doctor.
- Rinse your mouth with water after each use to prevent infections in the mouth and throat.
- Carry your rescue inhaler wherever you go.