Formoterol + Budesonide
Information about Formoterol + Budesonide
Formoterol + budesonide uses
Formoterol+Budesonide is used in the treatment of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder.
How formoterol + budesonide works
This is a combination of two medicines: Formoterol and Budesonide which work well in worsening asthma or COPD. Formoterol is a long-acting bronchodilator which works by relaxing the muscles in the airways and widens the airways. Budesonide is a steroid which stops the release of certain natural substances that cause inflammation (swelling) in the airways. Together, they make breathing easier.
Common side effects of formoterol + budesonide
Nausea, Vomiting, Respiratory tract infection, Pharyngitis, Hoarseness of voice, Fungal infections in the mouth, Bronchitis, Cough, Headache, Sore throat, Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) pain
Available Medicine for Formoterol + Budesonide
- ₹134 to ₹890Cipla Ltd11 variant(s)
- ₹25 to ₹360Lupin Ltd7 variant(s)
- ₹43 to ₹511German Remedies14 variant(s)
- ₹118 to ₹361Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd7 variant(s)
- ₹137 to ₹441Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd6 variant(s)
- ₹168 to ₹360Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd5 variant(s)
- ₹266Lupin Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹450 to ₹650AstraZeneca3 variant(s)
- ₹155 to ₹352Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd6 variant(s)
- ₹209 to ₹380Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd3 variant(s)
Expert advice for Formoterol + Budesonide
- It contains two medicines in one inhaler for control of long term asthma and COPD symptoms.
- It does not relieve sudden symptoms. Always use a rescue inhaler to treat sudden symptoms.
- Tell your doctor immediately if your breathing problem worsens, or if rescue inhaler does not relieve symptoms.
- Do not discontinue unless advised by your doctor.
- Rinse your mouth with water after each use to prevent infections in the mouth and throat.
- Carry your rescue inhaler wherever you go.