Fluticasone Propionate + Mupirocin
Information about Fluticasone Propionate + Mupirocin
Fluticasone Propionate + Mupirocin Uses
Fluticasone Propionate+Mupirocin is used in the treatment of skin infections.
How Fluticasone Propionate + Mupirocin works
Fluticasone Propionate + Mupirocin is a combination of two medicines: Fluticasone Propionate and Mupirocin, which treats skin infections. Fluticasone Propionate is a steroid medicine. It blocks the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that make the skin red, swollen and itchy. Mupirocin is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by destroying the bacterial cell membrane.
Common side effects of Fluticasone Propionate + Mupirocin
Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
Available Medicine for Fluticasone Propionate + Mupirocin
FlutibactGlaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
CormuzikAlembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
FM DermaNuLife Pharmaceuticals
Mupifin FFourrts India Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Mupricon FMIndchemie Health Specialities Pvt Ltd
Dermurex-FRytus Therapeutics Ltd
Muply FBrinton Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Lutica MOchoa Laboratories Ltd
Fluskin PlusEast West Pharma
Expert advice for Fluticasone Propionate + Mupirocin
- Fluticasone Propionate + Mupirocin must be applied as a thin layer on the affected area as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not use this medicine more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Before each application, wash the affected area with soap and water and dry well.
- Avoid getting it in the eyes, mouth or nose. Rinse with cold water if you accidentally get it in these areas
- Do not cover the area being treated with airtight dressings such as bandages unless directed by a doctor, as this may increase the risk of side effects.
- Inform your doctor if the treated skin area does not improve after 2-4 weeks of treatment.