Information about Fluocinolone Topical
Fluocinolone topical uses
Fluocinolone Topical is used in the treatment of allergic disorders.
How fluocinolone topical works
Fluocinolone Topical is a topical corticosteroid (anti-inflammatory medicine). It works by reducing redness, itching, and swelling caused by various skin conditions.
Common side effects of fluocinolone topical
Skin thinning, Contact dermatitis
Available Medicine for Fluocinolone Topical
- ₹192Cipla Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹147Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹110Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹132 to ₹390Percos India Pvt Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹171La Pristine Bioceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹25 to ₹40Alive Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹34AGIO Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹37Sysmed Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Frequently asked questions for Fluocinolone Topical
Q. Is fluocinolone a steroid?
Yes, fluocinolone is a steroid drug
Q. Is available or sold over the counter?
No, fluocinolone is a prescription drug. It is not available or sold over the counter
Q. Is fluocinolone the same as fluocinonide?
Fluocinolone and fluocinonide are two different drugs belonging to the same class. They are used for the same indications
Q. Can fluocinolone topical cause hair growth?
Fluocinolone may cause hair growth at the site of application. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor.