Information about Fluconazole + Tinidazole
Fluconazole + Tinidazole Uses
Fluconazole+Tinidazole is used in the treatment of fungal infections of vagina.
How Fluconazole + Tinidazole works
Fluconazole is an antifungal medicine which stops the growth of fungi by preventing them from forming their own protective covering. Tinidazole is an antibiotic which kills bacteria and other infectious microorganisms by damaging the DNA. Together, they treat your infection effectively.
Common side effects of Fluconazole + Tinidazole
Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach pain, Dryness in mouth, Metallic taste, Headache, Rash
Available Medicine for Fluconazole + Tinidazole
F Con AZOmega Remedies Pvt Ltd
Fusys TZZydus Cadila
Q Can TZQue Pharma Pvt Ltd
VGBiological E Ltd
Syscan CTTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Antif XLitaka Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Fluzide TConcept Pharmaceuticals Ltd
FlutiniIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Tin TinOrange Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Fluconazole + Tinidazole
- Take it at the same time every day to help you remember to take it.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Use a reliable method of contraception to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
- It is advisable to stay hydrated and drink plenty of water to overcome medicine side effects.
- It may cause dizziness. Don't drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how Fluconazole + Tinidazole affects you.
- Inform your doctor if you have liver disease. Your dose may need to be adjusted in severe liver disease.