Fluconazole + Azithromycin + Secnidazole
Information about Fluconazole + Azithromycin + Secnidazole
Fluconazole + Azithromycin + Secnidazole Uses
Fluconazole+Azithromycin+Secnidazole is used for syndromic treatment of vaginal discharge.
How Fluconazole + Azithromycin + Secnidazole works
Fluconazole + Azithromycin + Secnidazole is a combination of three medicines: Fluconazole , Azithromycin and Secnidazole. Fluconazole is an antifungal which works by preventing the formation of the fungal protective covering which is essential for the survival of the fungi in the human body. Azithromycin is an antibiotic which stops bacterial growth by inhibiting synthesis of essential proteins required by bacteria to carry out vital functions. Secnidazole is also an antibiotic which kills the infection-causing bacteria and other microorganisms, by damaging their DNA.
Common side effects of Fluconazole + Azithromycin + Secnidazole
Vaginal itching, Taste change, Vomiting, Vaginal infection, Headache, Dizziness, Stomach pain, Nausea, Indigestion, Diarrhea, Loss of appetite
Available Medicine for Fluconazole + Azithromycin + Secnidazole
₹20 to ₹1934 variant(s)
FasHetero Healthcare Limited
Zocon ASFDC Ltd
VDM KitDWD Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹20 to ₹1399 variant(s)
BTCLincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹11 to ₹1103 variant(s)
Fungid 3BestoChem Formulations India Ltd
CanexVance Health Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹8 to ₹957 variant(s)
Leezole-3Leeford Healthcare Ltd
₹45 to ₹953 variant(s)
Expert advice for Fluconazole + Azithromycin + Secnidazole
- Fluconazole + Azithromycin + Secnidazole should be taken with food at the same time every day.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- It is advisable to stay hydrated and drink plenty of water to overcome medicine side effects.
- It may cause dizziness. Don't drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how Fluconazole + Azithromycin + Secnidazole affects you.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.