Felbinac is used for the relief of muscle and joint pain caused by injury or inflammation.
How it works
Felbinac belongs to a group of medicines called non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). It acts by blocking the production of a certain chemical substance in the body that is responsible for causing pain and inflammation in joints and muscles.
Common side effects
Numbness, Increased sensitivity to light, Allergic reaction, Bruise, Burning sensation, Shortness of breath, Eye swelling, Lip swelling, Irritation, Itching, Skin bleeding, Skin redness, Pricking sensation, Tingling sensation
AVAILABLE MEDICINENo medicine available
- Do not apply near eyes, nose, lips and mouth, genital areas and any damaged skin.
- Hands should be washed after the application of this medicine, unless they are the treatment area.
- Stop using felbinac if you develop rash.
- Do not apply with other topical preparations at the same site.
- Avoid excessive exposure of treated areas to sunlight.
- Do not apply in large amount as it may cause severe allergic reaction, asthma and kidney disease.
Frequently asked questions
Q. What is felbinac gel?
Felbinac gel is used for the relief of muscle and joint pain caused by injury or inflammation.