Information about Felbinac
How Felbinac works
Felbinac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID). It works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain and inflammation (redness and swelling).
Common side effects of Felbinac
Increased sensitivity to light, Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation), Breathlessness, Vomiting, Allergic reaction, Lip swelling, Nausea, Indigestion, Numbness, Loss of appetite, Skin bleeding, Itching, Diarrhea, Heartburn, Erythema (skin redness), Burning sensation, Bruise, Irritation, Eye swelling
Expert advice for Felbinac
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of heart disease or stroke.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Felbinac as it can increase your risk of stomach problems.
- Felbinac is used to relieve pain, inflammation, and fever.
- Take it with food or milk to prevent upset stomach.
- Take it as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Long term use may lead to serious complications such as stomach bleeding and kidney problems.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your kidney function, liver function and levels of blood components if you are taking this medicine for long-term treatment.