Information about Etoricoxib + Thiocolchicoside
Etoricoxib + Thiocolchicoside Uses
Etoricoxib+Thiocolchicoside is used in the treatment of muscular pain.
How Etoricoxib + Thiocolchicoside works
Etoricoxib + Thiocolchicoside is a combination of two medicines: Etoricoxib and Thiocolchicoside, which relieves pain and relaxes the muscles. Etoricoxib is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) which works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain and inflammation (redness and swelling). Thiocolchicoside is a muscle relaxant. It works on the centers in the brain and spinal cord to relieve muscle stiffness or spasm and to improve pain and movement of muscles.
Common side effects of Etoricoxib + Thiocolchicoside
Diarrhea, Stomach pain, Indigestion, Flatulence, Swelling of hands, Feet swelling, Flu-like symptoms
Available Medicine for Etoricoxib + Thiocolchicoside
Nucoxia MRZydus Cadila
₹239 to ₹3853 variant(s)
Etoshine MRSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Ezact MRSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Brutaflam-MRMankind Pharma Ltd
Etrik MRAlembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Retoz-MRDr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
₹231 to ₹3082 variant(s)
Etos MRSystopic Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Nureeto-MRIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹222 to ₹3222 variant(s)
₹232 to ₹2902 variant(s)
Etosaid MRMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Etoricoxib + Thiocolchicoside
- Etoricoxib + Thiocolchicoside helps relieve pain due to muscle spasm.
- Take it without food for quicker relief.
- It may cause dizziness and fatigue. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Etoricoxib + Thiocolchicoside as it may cause excessive drowsiness.
- Regularly monitor your blood pressure while taking this medicine, particularly in the first two weeks after starting treatment.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of stomach ulcers, heart diseases, high blood pressure, and liver or kidney disease.
- Inform your doctor if you notice yellowing of eyes or skin, dark urine, or stomach pain.