Etodolac + Thiocolchicoside
Information about Etodolac + Thiocolchicoside
Etodolac + Thiocolchicoside Uses
Etodolac+Thiocolchicoside is used in pain due to muscle spasm.
How Etodolac + Thiocolchicoside works
Etodolac + Thiocolchicoside is a combination of two medicines: Etodolac and Thiocolchicoside, which relieves pain and relaxes the muscles. Etodolac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) which works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain and inflammation (redness and swelling). Thiocolchicoside is a muscle relaxant. It works on the centers in the brain and spinal cord to relieve muscle stiffness or spasm. It relieves pain and improves the movement of muscles.
Common side effects of Etodolac + Thiocolchicoside
Nausea, Vomiting, Heartburn, Stomach pain/epigastric pain, Loss of appetite, Indigestion, Sleepiness
Available Medicine for Etodolac + Thiocolchicoside
Etova-MRIpca Laboratories Ltd
₹273 to ₹2842 variant(s)
Proxym MREmcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹172 to ₹3502 variant(s)
Etogesic MRZydus Cadila
₹219 to ₹2582 variant(s)
Etornext-THAlembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
EtosmaMolekule India Pvt Ltd
₹84 to ₹1892 variant(s)
EtolgiaVasu Organics Pvt Ltd
₹135 to ₹2273 variant(s)
Diasdac MRJupiter Biolabs Pvt Ltd
Etodec-THShinto Organics (P) Limited
Etorite MRAkumentis Healthcare Ltd
Expert advice for Etodolac + Thiocolchicoside
- Etodolac + Thiocolchicoside helps relieve pain and muscle spasm that may occur due to strains, sprains, and muscle injuries.
- It is usually used along with rest and physical therapy.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- It may cause dizziness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Etodolac + Thiocolchicoside as it may cause excessive drowsiness.