Information about Etodolac + Paracetamol
Etodolac + Paracetamol Uses
Etodolac+Paracetamol is used in the treatment of pain relief.
How Etodolac + Paracetamol works
Etodolac + Paracetamol is a combination of two medicines: Etodolac and Paracetamol. These medicines work by blocking the action of chemical messengers responsible for pain, fever and inflammation (redness and swelling).
Common side effects of Etodolac + Paracetamol
Nausea, Diarrhea, Stomach pain/epigastric pain, Loss of appetite, Heartburn
Available Medicine for Etodolac + Paracetamol
Proxym-XTEmcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Etogesic PZydus Cadila
₹86 to ₹942 variant(s)
Etova-PIpca Laboratories Ltd
Setolac-PZuventus Healthcare Ltd
Orthokind PMankind Pharma Ltd
Etofree PLupin Ltd
Etornext-PAlembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Toldin PTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Etoron-PRonyd Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Etodolac + Paracetamol
- You have been prescribed this combination medicine for relieving pain and inflammation.
- Take it with food to avoid getting an upset stomach.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Etodolac + Paracetamol as it may cause excessive drowsiness and increase the risk of liver damage.
- Do not take it with any other medicine containing acetaminophen (drugs for pain/fever or cough-and-cold) without asking your doctor first.